Reference Lumber Carbon
This weatherproof shell jacket from Sail Racing is made using a three-layer GORE-TEX® WINDSTOPPER® construction to produce a jacket that is windproof, water-repellent and perfect for short sailing trips.
- Product details
- About Sail Racing
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Mesh and stretch polyester lining.
• Zip fastening.
• Two front pockets and one inner pocket, each with zip fastening.
• Taped seams.
• YKK zip on the front and inner pocket.
• Embroidered logo on the neck and left chest.
• Reflective print on the upper sleeve.
• Elasticated cuffs and hem.
• Slim fit.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Thanks to its innovative and functional clothing, Sail Racing has become the preferred choice of an ever-growing crew of international sailors. Amongst other achievements, the brand was chosen to supply Oracle’s team at the 2016 Americas Cup.
After having laid dormant since the 1980s, the brand was taken out of hibernation in 1999 by a team in Gothenburg, Sweden, who have since established it as a hugely successful producer of casual, yet technical and functional, clothing.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.