0RB3025 Sunglasses Gold
Ray-ban's Aviator sunglasses are one of the brand's most iconic and timeless models and were originally designed for the Air Force in 1937.
- Product details
- About Ray-Ban
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Made in Italy.
• Polished, gold-plated metal frames with acetate trim on the sidepieces.
• Drop-shaped, yellow-tinted lenses offering 100% UV protection.
• Light to dark gradient on the lenses.
• Filter category 2 (scale 0-4), medium dark lenses.
• Includes cleaning cloth and leather Ray-Ban case.
• Size 58.
As with many innovations, Ray-Ban’s unmistakable sunglasses are of military origin. In the 1930s, the speed and capabilities of fighter jets were rapidly increasing, with higher altitudes leaving pilots more exposed to the sun’s glare. The answer to this problem was Ray-Ban’s now iconic Aviator sunglasses which were primarily developed to protect pilots from the blinding sun. The model quickly became popular even outside of military circles, and a legend was born.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.