Tanker 2Way Boston Weekender Black
Shop similar items.
- Product details
- About Porter-Yoshida & Co.
- Care & material
Add review (0 )
- Contact us
• Carried using handles or shoulder strap
• Main compartment with zip fastening.
• Two inner compartments of which one is detaches and reattaches with a Velcro and press stud fastening.
• Two outer pockets at the front with Velcro and press stud fastening.
• One rear pocket with zip fastening.
• Two side pockets with Velcro fastening.
• Reinforced underside for better stability.
• Fabric logo patch at the front.
Looking for a timeless, durable bag? You’ve come to the right place, as this happens to be Porter-Yoshida & Co.’s speciality. Tokyo-based Porter began making bags in 1962 as part of Yoshida Leather Factory Yoshida & Co. Ltd, whose roots date back to 1932.
Every product bearing the Porter-Yoshida & Co. name has been made in Japan from functional fabrics such as nylon. Their bags cope just as easily with physical stress such as dirt and moisture as they do with rapidly shifting fashion trends, always with well-thought-out details and ingenious solutions.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.