0PO3092SM Round Sunglasses Terra Di Siena/Blue Mirror
- Product details
- About Persol
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Handmade in Italy.
• Hand-moulded, terracotta-coloured acetate frames.
• Brown-tinted, polarised lenses with anti-reflective coating.
• Filter category 2 (scale 0-4), medium dark lenses.
• Persol's iconic arrow emblem on the sidepieces.
• Flexible Meflecto steel reduces pressure on the temples.
• Presented in a robust Persol case with cleaning cloth.
• Size 50.
Like so many other legendary brands, sunglasses producer Persol was conceived as the solution to a problem: In the 1950s, Turin’s trams still featured completely open cabs, leaving their drivers exposed to the elements, and particularly the blinding Mediterranean sun. This was a major problem when navigating the Italian city’s densely populated centre. Persol’s first sunglasses, with the model designation PO 649, were created as a solution to this dilemma but quickly gained much wider recognition, becoming an almost instant classic.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.