Waddington Cashmere Sock Charcoal
Socks from Pantherella, one of the world's foremost manufacturers, which has been making socks in Leicester, England since 1937.
- Product details
- About Pantherella
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Fine cashmere wool infused with nylon for superior durability.
• Cashmere offers high levels of softness and comfort.
• Several sizes and stretch material ensure a perfect fit.
• Long elasticated rib keeps the socks in place.
• Seamless toe for unrivalled comfort.
Back in 1937, Louis Goldschmidt revolutionised the world of sock making with his seamless, fine knit socks. The competition was slow to catch on, and Pantherella quickly became the go-to name for anyone looking for the very highest quality socks.
At its workshop in Leicester, England, the brand continues to combine traditional craftsmanship with the latest technological innovations in order to offer its customers products of the best possible quality.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.