1725 Eau de Parfum 60ml
1725 Casanova, inspired by Giacomo Girolamo Casanova and named for the year of his birth, is a seductive fragrance with fresh notes of wood, lemon and lavender, awakening a feeling of intense pleasure.
- Product details
- About Histoires de Parfums
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
Top notes: Bergamot, lemon, grapefruit, liquorice
Heart notes: Lavender, star anise
Base notes: Vanilla, almond, sandalwood, cedarwood, amber
• 1725 Casanova, 60ml eau de parfum.
• Part of a series of fragrances inspired by influential figures from history, named for the year they were born.
• Made in France.
• Presented in an asymmetric, rectangular glass flacon with accompanying box.
• Black cap with printed logo.
• Label on the side of the flacon and printed logo on the front.
When composing its fragrances, French perfume house Histoires de Parfums has a single criterion: achieving the very highest quality through the use of only the finest ingredients. Established in 2000, Gérald Ghislaine's perfumery creates exclusive fragrances that each tell their own story of romance, sensuality or exotic adventure.
The bottle of each fragrance recounts a new story of a material, poem, historic year, or influential figure. Gérald firmly believes that such stories should be told on your skin, and not just on mere paper.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.