Maestro Coat Navy
The lightweight Maestro™ overcoat from Norway's UBR features a tailored fit and an exceptionally light, waterproof construction.
- Product details
- About UBR
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Suitable for temperatures of 0-20°C.
• Laser cut with sealed seams and DWR coating.
• Two-way YKK zip and secure Auto Magnetix™ placket.
• Two front pockets and two inner pockets.
• Reflective, printed trim.
• Single vent.
Exceptional Lightness™ 550g.
• Tailored Fit - a slim and close-fitting model.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Norway’s UBR specialises in contemporary reinterpretations of classic models such as trench coats and macs, producing functional and technologically advanced outerwear for the unpredictable Nordic climate. With the modern businessman in mind, the brand creates minimalist yet functional designs just as suitable for the daily commute as they are for heavy wind and rain. UBR’s coats and jackets are made to keep you warm, dry and stylish, whatever the weather.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.