TB-903 Sunglasses 18 Carat Gold/Navy
Round unglasses from Thom Browne, a brand known for its classic, tailored menswear and accessories with innovative and playful details.
- Product details
- About Thom Browne
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Made in Japan.
• Compact frames with bridge and nose pads in 18K gold-plated titanium.
• Blue-tinted lenses with anti-reflective coating.
• 100% UV protection.
• Engraved stripes on the nose pads.
• Characteristic tricolor on the earpieces.
• Presented in a rectangular leather case with magnetic fastening with accompanying cleaning cloth.
• Size 49.
In 1997, Pennsylvania-born Thom Browne moved to New York, USA to work for Giorgio Armani. After several successful years at fashion house, he took on a leading creative role at Club Monaco before establishing his own eponymous brand. There, he specialises in reinterpreting classic menswear with updated fits and detailing. With meticulous attention to detail and influences from the world of classic men’s tailoring, Thom’s creations offer an exciting alternative to the more conservative approach to men’s style.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.