Lapel Sunglasses Amber Tortoise
These Lapel sunglasses from TBD Eyewear sport a translucent amber frame in acetate from Italian polymer specialists Mazzucchelli 1849
- Product details
- About TBD Eyewear
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• TBD was founded in 2015 by Andrea Viganò and Fabio Attanasio, the name behind the men's style blog The Bespoke Dudes.
• Handmade in Cadore, Italy.
• Wide, squarish frames with straight-edged sidepieces.
• Round, green-tinted lenses.
• Medium-dark lenses.
• Four-point hinge for better durability.
• 100% UV protection.
• Inlaid metal logo on the front and outer sidepiece.
• Presented in a TBD Eyewear case with cleaning cloth.
• Size 49.
With a firm belief in the value of quality craftsmanship, Italian friends Fabio Attanasio and Andrea Viganò established the TBD Eyewear brand to showcase the wealth of creativity and expert craftsmanship their country has to offer. The classic and timeless design of its sunglasses quickly made TBD Eyewear a favourite of connoisseurs the world over. Each pair is handmade in the Cadore, Italy, by knowledgeable craftsmen with years of experience in producing eyewear of the highest quality.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.