Blazer Sunglasses Black
- Product details
- About TBD Eyewear
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Handmade in Cadore, Italy.
• Matte acetate frames manufactured by Italy's Mazzucchelli 1849, specialists in high-tech polymers.
• Somewhat thick and large frame design.
• Medium-dark lenses.
• Four-point hinge for better durability.
• 100% UV protection.
• Inlaid metal logo on the front and outer sidepiece.
• Presented in a TBD Eyewear case with cleaning cloth.
• Size 47.
With a firm belief in the value of quality craftsmanship, Italian friends Fabio Attanasio and Andrea Viganò established the TBD Eyewear brand to showcase the wealth of creativity and expert craftsmanship their country has to offer. The classic and timeless design of its sunglasses quickly made TBD Eyewear a favourite of connoisseurs the world over. Each pair is handmade in the Cadore, Italy, by knowledgeable craftsmen with years of experience in producing eyewear of the highest quality.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.