TG1873 Portfolio Black
This exquisite leather portfolio is handmade in Sweden by Tärnsjö Garveri, one of the few remaining tanneries in Europe to use a 100% organic tanning process, just as their experienced craftsmen have been doing since 1873.
- Product details
- About Tärnsjö Garveri
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Leather from Swedish cattle, vegetable tanned using bark extract.
• Concealed metal buckle fastening.
• One shaped compartment for laptops up to 13".
• Three inner compartments for documents, devices and other storage plus one key holder.
• Perforated leather details.
• Hand-sewn reinforced seams on the most exposed areas.
• Embossed logo under the cover.
Swedish tannery Tärnsjö Garveri are experts in transforming animal hides into the finest leather. The company is one of few tanneries in the world to use a natural, environmentally friendly tanning method using bark extract which also gives their products a unique character. The raw hides used in its production are sourced from local farms before being treated and handmade into exclusive, high-end bags and accessories. All production takes place at the company’s workshop in the village of Tärnsjö, where expert and experienced craftsmen have been manufacturing the brand’s products since 1873.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.