Odor Control Detergent 750ml
- Product details
- About Steamery
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Scent: Citrus and cedarwood.
• Suitable for all fabrics except wool and silk.
• Free from colouring agents, zeolites, phosphates and preservatives.
• Dosage: Use around 20ml detergent per 5l water, depending on the hardness of the water and amount of clothes. For lightly soiled garments, the dose can be reduced by 30%.
• Suitable from 30°C and up.
• Made in Vadstena, Sweden.
Ingredients: >10% Aqua, >10% Alcohol, C10-C18 Ethoxylated, 1-10%, Glycerin, 1-10% Sodium Laureth Sulfate, 1-10% Fatty Acids, C12-18 and C18-UNSATD, 1-10% Potassium Hydroxide, 0,1-1% Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, 0,1-1% Trisodium Dicarboxymethyl Alaninate, 0,1-1% Parfum, 0,1-1% Phenoxyethanol, 0,1-1% Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, <0,1% Calcium Chloride, <0,1% Propylne Glycol, <0,1% Subtilisin, <0,1% Amalyse, -A, <0,1% Cellulase, <0,1% Lipase.
Swedish clothing care brand Steamery has a simple goal: to offer practical, easy-to-use steamers that make it easy to take excellent care of your clothes. With typical Nordic efficiency, their steamers will freshen up your clothes, leaving them soft and crease free and, with the exception of leather and suede, can be used on even the most sensitive of fabrics.
Ironing can be a laborious process, especially when it comes to heat-sensitive materials. Steamers can be used on all kinds of textiles, freshening up your clothes while removing both bacteria and odours.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.