Panama Lightweight Briefcase Navy
Shop similar items.
- Product details
- About Smythson
- Care & material
Add review (0 )
- Contact us
• From the Panama collection celebrating Frank Smythsons first calendar, launched in 1908 and known as "the Panama hat of books".
• Suitable for laptops up to 15".
• Grained calfskin leather with cotton canvas lining.
• Carried using handles or an adjustable and detachable shoulder strap.
• Sturdy zip fastening.
• Two inner compartments of which one zip compartment.
• Pass-through strap at the rear for attaching to luggage handles.
• Printed logo on the front.
Smythson, established 1887, was born of a desire to create something extraordinary. In the 125 years since, Frank Smythson’s eponymous company has become something of an institution when it comes to exclusive fine leather goods. Through the years, the brand has supplied the most luxurious leather goods to countless European royals, Indian maharajas and legendary personalities such as Grace Kelly and Winston Churchill, with exquisite, flawless products just as legendary as their owners. With timeless designs and an eye for function and quality, the expert craftsmanship imbued in every one of the brand’s creations make Smythson something truly extraordinary.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.