Royal Steel Worldtimer 36mm White with Steel
The Royal Steel Worldtimer from Sjöö Sandström is the natural choice for the discerning globetrotter, given its elegant design featuring an additional hour hand allowing it to display a second time zone.
- Product details
- About Sjöö Sandström
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Mechanical wristwatch from Sjöö Sandström
• The New Royal Steel Worldtimer is an upgrade of the original model with a refined design and more substantial superluminova coating on the hands.
• Timeless, understated design, worthy of the brand's Swedish heritage and with the crown placed at 2 o'clock for improved wrist comfort.
• Handcrafted in the Sjöö Sandström workshop in Stockholm.
• Mechanical movement with a power reserve of up to 42 hours.
• Engraved logo on the crown and clasp.
• Exhibition case back displaying the watch's inner workings.
• Presented in an exclusive wooden watch case, with certificate of authenticity and warranty card.
Model: Royal Steel Worldtimer 020593
Watch case: Stainless steel
Case back: Engraved steel with individual serial number
Bezel: 24 hours
Watch face: White with superluminova hands and indexes
Watch crystal: Scratch-proof sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating
Strap: Stainless steel chain link
Water-resistent: 10 ATM
Watchmaker Sjöö Sandström was established in 1986 by a duo of Swedish entrepreneurs with a vision of combining traditional craftsmanship with the latest technology. Christer Sjöö and Michael Sandström’s goal was to breathe new life into the historic watchmaking tradition of the country, once internationally renowned for its superior marine chronographs.
Every watch carrying the Sjöö Sandström name is handcrafted in Stockholm by passionate and experienced watchmakers. Their distinctly Scandinavian blend of minimalism and innovation is truly a joy to behold.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.