Royal Steel Classic 41mm Grey and Brown Alligator
Royal Steel Classic from Sjöö Sandström is an updated version of the first Swedish-made wristwatch, Automatic S1, with a uniquely constructed watch case that reduces friction while representing the marque's place in the universe: Stockholm - Sweden - The World.
- Product details
- About Sjöö Sandström
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Automatic, mechanical wristwatch from Sjöö Sandström.
• Updated version of the Automatic S1 wrist watch, the first wristwatch to be produced and assembled in Sweden.
• The three-ringed design of the watch case reduces wear on shirt cuffs while symbolising the brand's place in the universe: Sweden - Stockholm - The World.
• Assembled by hand in Sjöö Sandström's Stockholm workshop.
• Automatic movement with a power reserve of up to 42 hours.
• The automatic movement is powered by kinetic energy from the wearer, transferred via a rotor to the mainspring which in turn keeps the watch fully wound.
• Engraved logo on the crown.
• Exhibition case back offering the chance to see the watch's movement.
• Presented in an exclusive wooden box, together with a certificate of authenticity and warranty card.
Model: Royal Steel Classic 009147
Strap width: 20mm
Movement: Automatic SSG7
Case back: Individually numbered, engraved steel
Watch face: Silver with rose gold steel hands and indexes coated in white superluminova
Watch crystal: Scratchproof sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating
Strap: Alligator skin
Water-resistent: 10 ATM
Watchmaker Sjöö Sandström was established in 1986 by a duo of Swedish entrepreneurs with a vision of combining traditional craftsmanship with the latest technology. Christer Sjöö and Michael Sandström’s goal was to breathe new life into the historic watchmaking tradition of the country, once internationally renowned for its superior marine chronographs.
Every watch carrying the Sjöö Sandström name is handcrafted in Stockholm by passionate and experienced watchmakers. Their distinctly Scandinavian blend of minimalism and innovation is truly a joy to behold.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.