Royal Steel Classic 36mm Annual Edition Leather Brown
Annual Edition is a special, limited run reimagining of Sjöö Sandström's Royal Steel Classic wristwatch. Celebrating the connection between man and nature, its down-to-earth design includes a leather-brown watch face, leather armband and leather watch case.
- Product details
- About Sjöö Sandström
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Mechanical wristwatch with interchangeable straps in stainless steel and leather from Tärnsjö Garveri respectively.
• "2020" engraved on the case back.
• Updated version of the Automatic S1 model, the first wristwatch to be designed and made in Sweden.
• The three-ringed design of the watch case reduces the risk of damaging shirt sleeves while representing the marque's place in the universe: Stockholm/Sweden/The World.
• Handmade in Sjöö Sandström's workshop in central Stockholm.
• Presented in an exclusive leather watch box from Tärnsjö Garveri, including a certificate of authenticity and warranty card.
Model: Royal Steel Classic Annual Edition SS-1836-2020
Movement: Automatic, up to 42h power reserve.
Watch case: Stainless steel
Case back: Steel with "2020" engraving.
Dials: Brushed brown with white superluminova hands and indexes.
Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating
Strap: Stainless steel
Waterproof: Yes, 10 ATM
Watchmaker Sjöö Sandström was established in 1986 by a duo of Swedish entrepreneurs with a vision of combining traditional craftsmanship with the latest technology. Christer Sjöö and Michael Sandström’s goal was to breathe new life into the historic watchmaking tradition of the country, once internationally renowned for its superior marine chronographs.
Every watch carrying the Sjöö Sandström name is handcrafted in Stockholm by passionate and experienced watchmakers. Their distinctly Scandinavian blend of minimalism and innovation is truly a joy to behold.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.