Adam Lightweight Padded Vest Black
Lightweight gilet from Save the Duck. The brand follows a cruelty-free and environmentally-friendly philosophy without compromising on the comfort, quality or practicality of its versatile outerwear collections.
- Product details
- About Save The Duck
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Suitable for autumn and spring wear or as an additional layer in colder weather.
• Thin, channel knit and water-repellent polyester.
• Plumtech® lining - a soft and breathable synthetic material made from recycled plastic bottles with excellent insulating and water-repelling properties.
• Bluesign® certified, produced using chemicals and materials with a minimal impact on the environment.
• 100% vegan-friendly.
• Two-way zip with rubber pull.
• Two front pockets with zip fastening.
• Elasticated hem.
• Rubber patch on the left side seam adorned with the brand's whistling duck logo.
• Includes protective fabric bag.
• Size runs small. If you tend to fall in-between sizes, we recommend choosing the larger of the two.
Today, Save the Duck is most well-known for its down-free jackets with PLUMTECH® lining, a vegan-friendly down alternative that is both insulating and breathable.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.