- Product details
- About Salomon
- Care & material
- Contact us
• Upper made from a ripstop material with strengthening so that the shoes can resist tearing, ripping and abrasion.
• Single layer of mesh by the feet, for maximum comfort.
• Soft, ventilated inner lining made from fabric for high comfort.
• Energy Save - a PU foam with long durability and excellent shock absorption for long-distance hiking and running.
• All Terrain Contagrip® - The sole is designed to work on all types of surfaces and makes it safe and durable on wet, dry, hard and soft surfaces.
• Resilient TPU-film which protects the feet from sharp stones and sharp surfaces and limit wear & tear.
• Traditional laces with eyelets.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
|EU||40||40 2/3||41 1/3||42||42 2/3||43 1/3||44||44 2/3||45 1/3||46|
Since 1947, Salomon has provided the world with alpine equipment such as skis, bindings and boots at the highest level. Natural evolution has led to shoes and clothes for long-distance running and extreme adventure sports.
"I'm fascinated by what I'm going to do tomorrow" is the driving force that has taken Georges Salomon from the family's small wood workshop in Annecy, France, to a world-leading position in mountaineering and adventure.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.