SL 360 Photochromic Sunglasses Shiny Black
Photochromatic sunglasses from Saint Laurent that automatically react to sunlight. The classically stylish SL 360 model features a keyhole shaped bridge and gold-coloured metal sidepieces each with a discreetly embossed logo.
Shop similar items.
- Product details
- About Saint Laurent
- Care & material
Add review (0 )
- Contact us
• Acetate frames with metal sidepieces.
• Made in Italy
• Blue & Beyond lenses guarantee a reduction of blue light in indoor settings with a total absorption rate of 34-45%. In sunny conditions, photochromatic technology darkens the lens for a minimum absorption of 70%.
• Blue tinted lenses.
• Discreet logos on the sidepieces.
• Light filtering category 2 (scale 0-4). Medium dark lenses.
• Includes leather case and microfibre cleaning cloth.
• Size 53.
The sunglasses in Saint Laurent’s eyewear collections are characterised by their restrained, elegant designs with the touch of flair so typical of this French brand.
The marque’s founder, Yves Henri Donat Matthieu Saint Laurent, was born in Algeria in 1936. Thanks to his mother’s connections, young Yves, for whom fashion and design had long been a means of escape from everyday life, was introduced into the Paris fashion world. At the age of just 21, he became head designer at Dior but, after a rather abrupt exit from the fashion house in 1961, decided to establish his own label under the Yves Saint Laurent YSL name.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.