50 KTS Orca Jacket Carbon
This jacket from Sail Racing was designed with advanced yacht racing in mind. A Gore-Tex® membrane with four-way stretch ensures this lightweight jacket remains flexible while also offering protection from water and wind.
- Product details
- About Sail Racing
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• From the 50KTS Race Edition collection developed in collaboration with Oracle Team USA.
• Reinforced with VECTRAN® at the cuff and hem.
• Water-repellent YKK zip.
• High collar with Velcro width adjustment.
• Adjustable and detachable hood with drainage channels.
• Two capacious, zipped chest pockets of which one with an additional inner compartment for storing smaller items.
• Two D-ring attachments and elastic strap for sailing equipment.
• Printed and embroidered logo on the chest and neck, with 3M reflective trim on the sleeve.
• Taped seams for extra comfort and waterproofing.
• Velcro cuff and drawstring hem.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Thanks to its innovative and functional clothing, Sail Racing has become the preferred choice of an ever-growing crew of international sailors. Amongst other achievements, the brand was chosen to supply Oracle’s team at the 2016 Americas Cup.
After having laid dormant since the 1980s, the brand was taken out of hibernation in 1999 by a team in Gothenburg, Sweden, who have since established it as a hugely successful producer of casual, yet technical and functional, clothing.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.