Ventile Harrington Jacket Stone
Water-repellent jacket from Private White V.C., handmade in Manchester with materials almost exclusively sourced in the United Kingdom.
Shop similar items.
- Product details
- About Private White V.C.
- Care & material
Add review (0 )
- Contact us
• Water-repellent cotton construction.
• Copper-coloured zip and collar buttons.
• Soft cotton lining.
• Comfortable corduroy lining on the inside of the collar.
• Two flap pockets at the front.
• Two inner pockets with press stud fastening.
• Ribbed cuff.
• Press stud adjustment of the cuff and hem width.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Manchester-based Private White V.C. is a company that takes a holistic approach to fashion. All of their clothing is made in the English city, often by hand, and they aim to source as much of their materials as possible from the surrounding area, whether it be woven fabrics from local workshops or wool straight from local sheep farms.
The brand is named in honour of its founder Private Jack White, who was awarded the prestigious Victoria Cross for having saved the life of many of his comrades during a failed river crossing.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.