Tanker 3Way Briefcase Sage Green
With the brand's motto "One stitch all souls", every stage in the production of this 3-way briefcase from Japan's Porter-Yoshida & Co. is undertaken with the utmost precision and brilliance.
Shop similar items.
- Product details
- About Porter-Yoshida & Co.
- Care & material
Add review (0 )
- Contact us
• From the iconic Tanker series.
• Nylon construction.
• Two capacious main compartments, each with two-way zip.
• Three inner compartments inside each main compartment.
• Two front compartments with button and Velcro fastening.
• Can be carried using its handles or shoulder strap.
• Can also be worn as a rucksack using the straps stored in a pocket at the rear.
• For laptops up to 15"
• Fabric logo patch on the front.
• Made in Japan.
Looking for a timeless, durable bag? You’ve come to the right place, as this happens to be Porter-Yoshida & Co.’s speciality. Tokyo-based Porter began making bags in 1962 as part of Yoshida Leather Factory Yoshida & Co. Ltd, whose roots date back to 1932.
Every product bearing the Porter-Yoshida & Co. name has been made in Japan from functional fabrics such as nylon. Their bags cope just as easily with physical stress such as dirt and moisture as they do with rapidly shifting fashion trends, always with well-thought-out details and ingenious solutions.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.