0PO3019S Sunglasses Caffe/Crystal Brown Gradient
Sunglasses from Persol's Suprema collection of models inspired by the Italian brand's eyewear heritage.
- Product details
- About Persol
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Handmade in Italy.
• Tortoiseshell frames with blue accents, hand-moulded from particularly weighty and solid acetate.
• Brown-tinted crystal lenses.
• Persol's iconic arrow emblem on the sidepieces.
• Flexible Meflecto steel reduces pressure on the temples.
• Presented in a Persol leather case with cleaning cloth.
• Size 55.
Like so many other legendary brands, sunglasses producer Persol was conceived as the solution to a problem: In the 1950s, Turin’s trams still featured completely open cabs, leaving their drivers exposed to the elements, and particularly the blinding Mediterranean sun. This was a major problem when navigating the Italian city’s densely populated centre. Persol’s first sunglasses, with the model designation PO 649, were created as a solution to this dilemma but quickly gained much wider recognition, becoming an almost instant classic.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.