Zavier Hybrid Vest Black
Lightweight gilet from Parajumpers with mesh-lined side panels. In a matte polyamide material with water-repellent coating.
Shop similar items.
- Product details
- About Parajumpers
- Care & material
Add review (0 )
- Contact us
• Suitable for autumn and spring or as an extra layer of insulation in winter.
• In a breathable polyamide fabric that is both windproof and water-repellent.
• Two-way zip fastening complemented by a strap and press studs at the collar.
• Small pocket on the rear hem.
• Mesh-lined inner collar.
• Three front pockets including one chest pocket.
• One inner pocket.
• Mesh-lined, elasticated side panel and shoulder for improved flexibility.
• Embroidered emblem below the neck.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Finding inspiration in the rugged clothing of the 210th Alaskan Pararescue Squadron, affectionately known as Parajumpers, Italian designer Massimo Rossetti began designing innovative, high-tech and functional outerwear in the town of Segusino back in 2005. Since then, the Parajumpers brand has become synonymous with hard-wearing and high-quality outerwear. Its designs often clearly reference the clothing of the rescuemen after whom it is named, such as the characteristic yellow detailing on the collar or carabiner used on the brand’s jackets.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.