Right Hand Masterpiece Parka Navy
Down parka from Parajumpers, a brand known for high-tech outerwear with innovative components and details, designed to be both functional and durable.
- Product details
- About Parajumpers
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Thick lining, suitable for winter wear.
• DuPont Teflon outer coating repelling both water and oil.
• Zip and press stud fastening.
• Six practical front pockets including one cargo pocket and one inner pocket.
• Additional pocket and pen holders on the upper left sleeve.
• Velcro-fastened pockets along the underarm.
• Detachable hood with removable coyote fur collar.
• Substantial, detachable snap-hook at the collar.
• Taped seams at the hood, shoulder and underarm.
• Parajumpers emblem on the upper left sleeve.
• Zipped vent.
• Ribbed cuff.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Finding inspiration in the rugged clothing of the 210th Alaskan Pararescue Squadron, affectionately known as Parajumpers, Italian designer Massimo Rossetti began designing innovative, high-tech and functional outerwear in the town of Segusino back in 2005. Since then, the Parajumpers brand has become synonymous with hard-wearing and high-quality outerwear. Its designs often clearly reference the clothing of the rescuemen after whom it is named, such as the characteristic yellow detailing on the collar or carabiner used on the brand’s jackets.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.