Floyd Suit Navy
- Product details
- About Oscar Jacobson
- Care & material
Add review (0 )
- Contact us
• Half structured (Halvkonstruerad (shoulder pads and spacers at the front but not at the back).
• Fully lined blazer, which makes a comfortable garment with a well-worked inside.
• Three front pockets, one being a chest pocket, and four inner pockets.
• Trousers with two diagonal front pockets as well as two rear pockets with button fastening.
• F-series, suits with model names that begin with F have a normal fit.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
• The model is 186cm tall and is wearing a size 48.
Authentic craftsmanship, timeless style and ingenious detailing are just some of the defining characteristics of Oscar Jacobson’s collections. The brand combines Anglo-Saxon tradition, Italian tailoring and Scandinavian simplicity to produce shirts and blazers of impeccable quality for the style conscious man.
In 1903, in the Swedish town of Borås, Oscar Jacobson got his start making workwear. Five years later, he began producing ready-to-wear men’s clothing, something that was almost unheard of at a time when individual tailoring was still the norm. The next revolutionary idea came in 1920 when, instead of having one shirtmaker per shirt, the company’s production switched to having one craftsman specialised in each individual moment. This was the innovation that led to Oscar Jacobson becoming the symbol of quality it remains to this day.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.