Setter Short Length Swim Shorts Rescue Red
Tailored swim shorts from Orlebar Brown. The Setter model is an updated version of a 50s icon and was featured in the James Bond film Skyfall.
- Product details
- About Orlebar Brown
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Smart swim shorts with a construction reminiscent of suit trousers.
• Size in inches.
• Just as at home on the beach as on the promenade.
• Three pockets including one zipped rear pocket.
• Zip fly.
• Two buckles on the waist and locker loop at the rear.
• Mesh lining.
• Size runs small. If you tend to fall in-between sizes, we recommend choosing the larger of the two.
Whether by the pool, on the beach or enjoying a cocktail at the bar, Orlebar Brown’s swimwear is guaranteed to rise to the occasion. Founder Adam Brown felt that men’s swimwear lagged behind women’s in terms of style and decided to take matters into his own hands, establishing Orlebar Brown in 2005. Two years later, the brand launched its first collection of tailored swimwear whose unique fit was combined with carefully selected materials of the highest quality. The company’s swimwear quickly became something of a modern classic and can today be found in a number of models inspired by 1960s luxury and iconic photography from Palm Beach and the French Riviera.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.