Smart swim shorts from Orlebar Brown. The Bulldog is a classic mid-length model from the brand's very first collection that continues to be a bestseller to this day.
• Smart swim shorts with a construction reminiscent of suit trousers.
• Made in inch sizes.
• Soft and stretchy polyamide construction.
• Just as at home on the beach as on the promenade.
• Three pockets including one zip fastened rear pocket.
• Zip fly.
• Two buckles on the waist and locker loop at the rear.
• Mesh lining.
• Size runs small. If you tend to fall in-between sizes, we recommend choosing the larger of the two.• Model measures: height 189cm, weight 76kg and wears a size W32.
Whether by the pool, on the beach or enjoying a cocktail at the bar, Orlebar Brown’s swimwear is guaranteed to rise to the occasion. Founder Adam Brown felt that men’s swimwear lagged behind women’s in terms of style and decided to take matters into his own hands, establishing Orlebar Brown in 2005. Two years later, the brand launched its first collection of tailored swimwear whose unique fit was combined with carefully selected materials of the highest quality. The company’s swimwear quickly became something of a modern classic and can today be found in a number of models inspired by 1960s luxury and iconic photography from Palm Beach and the French Riviera.