Tradition Automatic 40mm Steel
Watch from Montblanc's Tradition collection of watches with a simple, clean and modern look honouring the marque's classic designs. This Tradition Automatic model is perfect for adding a touch of elegance to casual ensembles.
- Product details
- About Montblanc
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Stainless steel watch and strap.
• 26 jewels.
• Automatic mechanical movement with a power reserve of up to 38 hours.
• Automatic or "self-winding" watches contain a rotor that, with the help of kinetic energy from the wearer, transfers power to a mainspring which in turn drives the movement itself.
• White resin Montblanc logo on the crown.
• Sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating.
• Exhibition case back displaying the mechanical movement.
• Presented in an exclusive leather watch box.
Strap width: 19 mm
Case: Stainless steel
Watch face: White with rodium plated makers and hands
Glass: Sapphire glass
Water resistance: 3 ATM
For over a century now, Germany’s Montblanc has been among the world’s most well-renowned makers of exclusive writing implements, watches and leather goods. It all began in 1906 after its three founders returned from a trip to America where they had been inspired by all the latest technological innovations. Upon their return to Hamburg, they established the brand whose expertly crafted writing instruments would come to revolutionise the art of handwriting.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.