RB Heritage Egyptomania SE
Rollerball pen from Montblanc in black resin with gold coloured details. Part of the Heritage Egyptomania collection honouring the brand's 110 years of innovation.
- Product details
- About Montblanc
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• This reinterpretation of the brand's legendary pen is slightly longer than the original.
• Its octagonal silhouette and engraving in the hieroglyphic style evoke the classic pens of the 1920s.
• Black resin with a scarab motif on the clip - an ancient symbol of immortality and the human heart.
• Iconic Montblanc logo on the dome.
• Presented in a Montblanc storage case.
Under the protective cap of this rollerball pen, you will find a somewhat finer nib that uses a water-based ink, perfect for those who prefer a soft and fine pen stroke. With a higher rate of ink consumption, rollerballs offer a writing experience similar to that of a fountain pen while requiring less pressure than a ballpoint.
For over a century now, Germany’s Montblanc has been among the world’s most well-renowned makers of exclusive writing implements, watches and leather goods. It all began in 1906 after its three founders returned from a trip to America where they had been inspired by all the latest technological innovations. Upon their return to Hamburg, they established the brand whose expertly crafted writing instruments would come to revolutionise the art of handwriting.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.