Heritage Steel Automatic 40mm Silver Dial
Elegance and functionality are expertly combined with Swiss watchmaking excellence in this Heritage Steel Automatic model from Montblanc, with a design inspired by the Minerva watches of the 1940s.
- Product details
- About Montblanc
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Stainless steel watch from Montblanc.
• Automatic mechanical movement with up to 42h reserve.
• Automatic watches contain a rotor which transfers kinetic energy from the wearer to a mainspring which in turn powers the movement itself.
• Anti-reflective sapphire glass.
• Minerva factory motif on the case back.
• Presented in an exclusive Montblanc watch box.
Model number: 119945
Maximum Thickness: 11.8mm
Strap Width: 17mm
Watch Case: Stainless steel
Dials: White with rodium plated hands and indexes.
Crystal: Sapphire glass
Strap: Stainless steel
Water-resistant: Yes, 5 ATM
For over a century now, Germany’s Montblanc has been among the world’s most well-renowned makers of exclusive writing implements, watches and leather goods. It all began in 1906 after its three founders returned from a trip to America where they had been inspired by all the latest technological innovations. Upon their return to Hamburg, they established the brand whose expertly crafted writing instruments would come to revolutionise the art of handwriting.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.