Hybrid Knitted Jacket Black
Hybrid jacket from France's Moncler with virgin wool knitted sleeves and rear and a down lined front offering protection from the elements.
- Product details
- About Moncler
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Stretch synthetic front material with knitted sleeves and rear in a virgin wool and acrylic blend.
• Feather and down padding at the front with nylon lining.
• Laminated zip.
• Two zipped front pockets.
• Leather logo patch on the left sleeve.
• Ribbed collar, cuff and hem.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Luxury brand Moncler has long been focused on skiwear, and is today at the forefront of technical outerwear, known not least for its iconic down jackets. The marque takes its name from the French alpine village of Monestier-de-Clermont, where it was founded in 1952 by René Ramillon and Andrè Vincent. With clothing for life both on and off the slopes, Moncler is beloved by both skiing enthusiasts and urbanites alike.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.