Cluny Down Parka Navy
Parka jacket from leading French marque Moncler equipped with a fur collar, warm feather and down lining and a number of practical pockets.
- Product details
- About Moncler
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• For autumn and winter.
• Moncler exclusively uses traceable DIST certified down, a certification ensuring that the down is a high-quality biproduct, produced with respect for animals.
• Concealed two-way zip and button fastening.
• Detachable hood with fur collar.
• Two front flap pockets and two upper hand pockets.
• Fabric logo on the left sleeve.
• Fabric patch on the inside with playful comic-style care advice.
• Size runs small. We recommend choosing one size larger than usual.
• Somewhat fitted waist.
Luxury brand Moncler has long been focused on skiwear, and is today at the forefront of technical outerwear, known not least for its iconic down jackets. The marque takes its name from the French alpine village of Monestier-de-Clermont, where it was founded in 1952 by René Ramillon and Andrè Vincent. With clothing for life both on and off the slopes, Moncler is beloved by both skiing enthusiasts and urbanites alike.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.