- Product details
- About Moncler
- Care & material
- Contact us
• Glossy polyamide outer fabric.
• Two-way zip fastening.
• Two front pockets with zips and flaps.
• Removeable hood, fastened using buttons, can be adjusted using drawstring.
• Elasticated hem.
• Logo adorned fabric patch on the left chest.
• Size runs small. We recommend choosing one size larger than usual.
Luxury brand Moncler has long been focused on skiwear, and is today at the forefront of technical outerwear, known not least for its iconic down jackets. The marque takes its name from the French alpine village of Monestier-de-Clermont, where it was founded in 1952 by René Ramillon and Andrè Vincent. With clothing for life both on and off the slopes, Moncler is beloved by both skiing enthusiasts and urbanites alike.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.