405 Denim Stretch Shorts Punsch Line Real Calling
Denim shorts from Levi's. A pair of classic and casual shorts in the 405 design, a stretchy design with a mid-rise waist with extra room for the thighs.
Shop similar items.
- Product details
- About Levi's
- Care & material
Add review (0 )
- Contact us
• Made from a stretchy cotton and polyester fabric which is breathable.
• Button fly.
• Iconic bow seams on the rear pockets as well as a red logo adorned fabric patch by the rear right pocket.
• Contrasting leather logo patch on the rear wasitband.
• 405 Standard shorts, mid-rise waist with extra room for the thighs.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Few brands can claim to be as iconic as Levi’s, the American denim brand founded by German-born Levi Strauss in 1853. In 1873, Strauss created the world’s first pair of jeans – an innovation that quickly became popular with the goldminers and cowboys of the day.
If there is one model particularly synonymous with the Levi’s brand, it must be their 501s, whose name and design first appeared in the 1890s. Since then, the model has undergone numerous transformations without ever risking its iconic status.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.