William Double Monkstrap Dark Brown Calf
- Product details
- About John Lobb
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• John Lobb has been manufacturing bespoke men's footwear since 1866.
• Handmade in Northampton, England.
• Each pair is the result of 190 production steps that ensure the very best quality, comfort and durability.
• Leather construction using the finest calfskin, carefully selected from European tanneries.
• Double-stitched toe cap.
• Welted, double leather sole.
• Absorbent leather lining and insole.
• Built-up heel using several layers of thick leather.
• Product name handwritten on the inside of the shoe.
During its over 150-year history, John Lobb has established itself as one of the world’s foremost shoemakers. The origins of this illustrious brand can be traced back to 1866 when its London-based founders began producing bespoke boots. In the 1970s, the marque was purchased by prestigious French fashion house Hermès, at which point it introduced its “ready-to-wear” collection, making it accessible to more than just a small clientele of society’s most privileged. Today, all of the company’s shoes continue to be produced in its own workshops in Northampton, England.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.