688 Bard 5-Pocket Cotton Trousers Dark Brown
Slim fit casual trousers in a five-pocket model with a low-rise waist from Jacob Cohën. Made in Veneto, Italy, where wash, abrasions and stitching are done entirely by hand.
Shop similar items.
- Product details
- About Jacob Cohën
- Care & material
Add review (0 )
- Contact us
• Soft, stretch cotton.
• Zip fly.
• Three front pockets, of which one watch pocket, and two back pockets.
• Embroidery on the watch pocket.
• Detailed inner fabric with patches, embroidery and patterned pocket lining.
• Contrasting leather patch with horsehair trim on the rear waistband.
• Jeans from Jacob Cohën are lightly perfumed upon delivery.
• Includes matching cotton handkerchief.
• Slim fit.
• Tapered leg, 36cm bottom leg in size W32.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Italian brand Jacob Cohën was founded in Northern Italy in 1985 by entrepreneur Tato Bardelle. When taking over the reins of the family business in the early 2000s, son Nicola began to make substantial changes, shifting the brand’s focus to entirely concentrate on the production of exclusive jeans.
The brand is characterised not only by the incredible quality of its denim, washed and distressed by hand, but also by the use of exclusive details such as patches and horsehide logos. It almost goes without saying that all of this Italian luxury brand’s products continue to be made in Italy.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.