Slim Fit Uniform Corduroy Slacks Grass
Wide wale corduroy slacks from Italy's Incotex, one of the world's foremost trouser-makers, known for their quality and attention to detail.
Shop similar items.
- Product details
- About Incotex
- Care & material
Add review (0 )
- Contact us
• Incotex Slacks is a collection of urban-casual trousers with innovative textures and effects.
• Fly with metal zip and buttons.
• Two diagonal front pockets and two welted back pockets.
• Six belt loops.
• Metal badge and embroidered logo on the right back pocket.
• Slim fit with an extra tapered leg - 34cm bottom leg in size W32.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Venetian Incotex has been producing what they proudly declare to be “the world’s best trousers” since 1951. The company began as a specialist supplier of trousers to other prestigious brands and organisations. In the 1950s, for example, the company was chosen to produce trousers for the American Navy then stationed in the region and in the 1980s, they were producing trousers for Ralph Lauren and Ermenegildo Zegna. But it was first in 2003 that Incotex was established as an independent marque offering its own collections.
The perfect fit of Incotex trousers is a constant reminder of the meticulous attention to detail paid by its manufacturer, who puts its heart and soul into every pair. Only the very best materials find their way into the brand’s aesthetically pleasing and supremely comfortable trousers.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.