Slim Fit Garment Dyed Slacks Navy
Stretch cotton slacks from Italy's Incotex. Part of the Slowear group, the brand is one of the world's foremost trouser producers, renowned for its quality and well-designed clothing.
Shop similar items.
- Product details
- About Incotex
- Care & material
Add review (0 )
- Contact us
• Incotex Slacks is a collection of trousers with an urban-casual look featuring innovative textures and effects.
• Metal zip fly with buttons.
• Two diagonal front pockets and two welted back pockets.
• Six belt loops.
• Metal badge on the right back pocket.
• Logo adorned fabric strap by the left pocket.
• Slim fit with an extra tapered leg - 35cm bottom leg in size W32.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Venetian Incotex has been producing what they proudly declare to be “the world’s best trousers” since 1951. The company began as a specialist supplier of trousers to other prestigious brands and organisations. In the 1950s, for example, the company was chosen to produce trousers for the American Navy then stationed in the region and in the 1980s, they were producing trousers for Ralph Lauren and Ermenegildo Zegna. But it was first in 2003 that Incotex was established as an independent marque offering its own collections.
The perfect fit of Incotex trousers is a constant reminder of the meticulous attention to detail paid by its manufacturer, who puts its heart and soul into every pair. Only the very best materials find their way into the brand’s aesthetically pleasing and supremely comfortable trousers.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.