- Product details
- About Hestra
- Care & material
- Contact us
• Part of Hestra's exclusive Table Cut collection of gloves in exceptionally high-quality leather.
• Handsewn in a process taking almost two hours per pair.
• Peccary leather comes from the wild boar of South America and is characterised by its small perforations.
• One of the world's most exclusive leathers, Peccary grows evermore soft and supple through the years.
• Unlined, recommended to around 0 degrees Celsius.
• Decorative seams on the upper.
• Slit at the hand opening for optimal fit.
The origins of Swedish glovemaker Hestra can be found in the dense forests of the southern region of Småland when, in 1936, founder Martin Magnusson began making work gloves for the area’s numerous lumberjacks. Through the years, the company steadily expanded and its proximity to one of the region’s largest ski resorts inspired them to produce both outdoor and skiing gloves. We at Care of Carl are proud to offer a selection from Hestra’s more formal collection of men’s gloves in well-appointed fine leather.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.