Carpincho Handsewn Cashmere Glove Siena
These carpincho leather gloves from Hestra are hand-sewn in Hungary by experienced craftsmen, following a French method originating in the 17th century.
- Product details
- About Hestra
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Part of Hestra's Table Cut collection of gloves in the finest leathers.
• Handsewn using leather from the South American Capybara, in a process that demands almost two hours per pair.
• One of the world's most exclusive leathers, carpincho has a unique porous structure, becoming softer and more supple with each wear.
• Italian cashmere lining.
• Excellent insulation, suitable for temperatures as low as -5C.
• Decorative seams on the over-side.
The origins of Swedish glovemaker Hestra can be found in the dense forests of the southern region of Småland when, in 1936, founder Martin Magnusson began making work gloves for the area’s numerous lumberjacks. Through the years, the company steadily expanded and its proximity to one of the region’s largest ski resorts inspired them to produce both outdoor and skiing gloves. We at Care of Carl are proud to offer a selection from Hestra’s more formal collection of men’s gloves in well-appointed fine leather.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.