- Product details
- About Hestra
- Care & material
- Contact us
• Part of Hestra's exclusive Table Cut collection of gloves in exceptionally high-quality leather.
• Handmade from leather from the South American animal Kapybara, a process that can take up to two hours per pair.
• The leather is one of the world's most exclusive and is characterised by its unique pore structure that only gets softer and more comfortable as the years pass by.
• Lined with Italian cashmere.
• Good heat insulation, recommended down to about -5 degrees.
• Decorative seams on the upper part of the gloves.
• Wear at opening.
The origins of Swedish glovemaker Hestra can be found in the dense forests of the southern region of Småland when, in 1936, founder Martin Magnusson began making work gloves for the area’s numerous lumberjacks. Through the years, the company steadily expanded and its proximity to one of the region’s largest ski resorts inspired them to produce both outdoor and skiing gloves. We at Care of Carl are proud to offer a selection from Hestra’s more formal collection of men’s gloves in well-appointed fine leather.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.