Genet Chukka Boot Coffee
Chukka boots from French shoemaker Heschung with a substantial rubber sole. The suede of these boots comes from young, free-range cattle from select French tanneries.
- Product details
- About Heschung
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Contrasting reverse-welted construction, a more flexible variant of the classic Goodyear welt offering increased durability and protection from the elements.
• Absorbent leather lining and insole.
• Open lacing.
• Natural finish allowing each shoe to develop a unique patina.
• Embossed logo on the tongue.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
• Last: Odéon
The inspiringly beautiful French region of Alsace has been home to the Heschung family’s shoemaking business since 1934. Though the marriage of shoemaking tradition and modern production techniques, the brand’s shoes offer what Heschung itself chooses to call “contemporary luxury”, combining luxurious quality and feel with a modern, casual aesthetic. Rightly proud of their impeccable craftsmanship, all shoes are produced by the company’s approximately 200 experts in France and Hungary.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.