Fred Commando Boot Black Calf
Lace-up brogue boots from Grenson, in hand-finished calfskin for extra depth and contrast. The model features a particularly hard-wearing Commando sole from Goodyear.
- Product details
- About Grenson
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• From the G:TWO collection.
• Unlined, suitable for autumn and spring.
• Calfskin upper.
• Leather lining and insole.
• Welted Commando outsole.
• Hand-finished using several layers of polish for extra depth and contrast.
• Heel of approx. 3.5cm.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
• G fit, an accommodating fit suitable for most men.
• Last 201.
In 1866, British company Grenson was founded by William Green in the English county of Northamptonshire famed for its expert shoemakers. Eight years later, in 1874, the business became one of the first in the world to produced Goodyear welted shoes – a technique still used today.
Grenson shoes are distinguished by their perfect balance of rustic feel and contemporary design and form, with the striking character of each unique pair telling its own story.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.