Velvet Evening Trousers Black
- Product details
- About Giorgio Armani
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Two front pockets and two welted back pockets with button fastening.
• Double pleated.
• Zip fly with hook-and-eye fastening.
• 100% silk waist.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
• Straight leg, 38cm bottom leg in size 48.
• Delivered with raw hems, to be taken up by your tailor.
Giorgio Armani was born in 1934 in Piacenza in the Emilia-Romagna region of Italy and quickly developed an interest in the human body and its shape, along with a talent for finding the perfect fit and cut. Established in 1975, Armani's eponymous fashion house today comprises a number of labels specialising in everything from bespoke haute couture to ready-to-wear collections aimed at a wider audience.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.