Hampton X Sunglasses Matte Black
Sunglasses from Garrett Leight, optician and son to the founder of Oliver Peoples. This discreet model features frames in layered acetate and polarised lenses.
- Product details
- About Garrett Leight
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Part of the Rimowa Collection of designs inspired by the Californian coats and celebrating the brand's 10th anniversary.
• Constructed using several layers of acetate, giving each pair a unique pattern.
• Grey-tinted lenses.
• Metal inlays on the front and sidepieces.
• 100% UV protection.
• Presented in a leather case.
• Includes patterned cleaning cloth.
• Size 48.
Eyewear manufacturer Garret Leight was founded in 2011 by its namesake, son of eyewear maker Larry Leight whose own Oliver Peoples brand had achieved iconic status. Their frames are inspired by Garrett’s own lifestyle and are characterised by a playfulness and timelessness inspired by iconic vintage designs.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.