Twin Tip Sports Jacket Navy
- Product details
- About Fred Perry
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Unlined model for autumn and spring.
• Zip close.
• Two front pockets and one inner pocket with zip fastening.
• Iconic laurel wreath embroidered on the left chest.
• Hanging loop at the neck.
• Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Fred Perry was the first British designer to combine sport and fashion. Over the years, the brand has created innumerable iconic models, including their classic polo shirt, launched in 1952, with its signature laurel wreath logo on the chest.
At the end of the 1940s, famed tennis player Fred Perry retired from the sport and established his eponymous clothing brand. Its iconic laurel wreath logo is a reminder of its founder’s sporting achievements, with the same symbol adorning his Wimbledon gold medal.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.