Sound of Ricochet Eau de Parfum 60ml
Shop similar items.
- Product details
- About Floraïku
- Care & material
Add review (0 )
- Contact us
Heart notes: Tonka bean
Base notes: Sandalwood
• Sound of Ricochet, 60ml eau de parfum.
• From the Forbidden Incense collection of fragrances inspired by the Japanese ritual of Kōdō.
• Presented in unique and elegant packaging inspired by the Japanese bento box.
• Includes extra flacon containing 10ml of fragrance.
• Lid with dragonfly motif that doubles as a travel sleeve for the smaller flacon.
• Each perfume from Floraïku is poetically interpreted in the form of a haiku:
A red dragonfly
Under the burning sky
The sound of a ricochet
Taking much of its inspiration from Asian culture and with a name referencing the art of the haiku, Floraïku was established in 2017. Each collection celebrates a specific ceremony in Asian culture, with flowers, tea and incense being central elements. Prising the use of natural ingredients, each fragrance is offered as an olfactory homage to Asian traditions.
Floraïku was founded by Clara and John Malloy, the duo behind the Memo Paris perfume house. Each flacon is an artwork in itself, further enhancing what is already an exhilarating experience.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.