Roccia Vet Original Boot Dark Brown Suede
To celebrate Care of Carl's 10th anniversary, we collaborated with some of our most illustrious brands to create an exclusive collection of apparel with our signature focus on quality and timeless style. These elegant, handmade suede boots are the result of our design collaboration with prestigious Italian shoemaker Diemme.
- Product details
- About Diemme
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
Includes two pairs of laces - one tone-on-tone pair and one in a contrasting shade.
• Made in Veneto, Italy.
• High boot providing excellent ankle support and superior levels of stability and comfort.
• Unlined, suitable for autumn and winter.
• Leather upper.
• Leather insole.
• Three-part rubber outsole produced in collaboration with Italian sole specialists.
• The central part of the outsole is produced in lightweight and flexible micro-rubber.
• The rear part uses the same durable rubber construction used in mountain-climbing boots.
• Welted sole with double stitching.
• Thin lining around the leg for extra comfort.
• Embossed logo on the tongue and outer side.
• Discreet leather logo patch on the heel tab.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Since its establishment in 1992, Italian label Diemme has made a name for itself as a producer of expertly designed shoes with clear Alpine influences, perhaps unsurprisingly given the company’s birthplace. Located in Northern Italy, the town of Montebelluna is home to the production of over half of the world’s mountain climbing footwear and more than three quarters of the world’s ski boots. In this idyllic location, Diemme found the inspiration for its contemporary takes on classic sneakers and mountain-climbing boots. Their lovingly updated designs are characterised by high quality, exceptional comfort and expert craftsmanship.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.