Langford Parka Atlantic Navy
In a thick, functional fabric, this parka from Canada Goose was developed to withstand the toughest weather conditions at temperatures of between -15° and -25°C.
- Product details
- About Canada Goose
- Care & material
- Reviews (0 )
- Contact us
• Made in Canada.
• Outer material equipped with Arctic Tech® membrane for extra flexibility and maximal protection from moisture.
• Sturdy zip and Velcro fastening.
• Fleece lining at the top of the zip.
• Grade 825 down lining.
• Four front pockets, each with fleece lining.
• Two inner pockets including one zipped pocket.
• Drawstring adjustable waist.
• Large hood with removable coyote fur collar and drawstring adjustment.
• Fabric logo patch on the upper left sleeve.
• Ribbed cuff.
• Thermal Index 4 (TEI 1-5), suitable for temperatures of between -15° and -25°C.
• True to size. We recommend choosing your usual size.
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found here.
We aim to reply to all e-mails within one working day.
Telephone: +46 (0)10-707 95 80
Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 CET/CEST. International rates apply. Please check with your operator before calling or instead contact us via e-mail.